- News & Info
- Join TKE
Welcome to the Delta Nu TKE Alumni Association
The Delta Nu Tau Kappa Epsilon Alumni Association is a group working together to foster the TKE spirit among alumni across all generations. This association is chartered as a chapter-based Alumni Association which plans social and philanthropic events and awards scholarships and other funds to collegiate members.
Many Tekes continue to contribute to Delta Nu Chapter following graduation from NWMSU. Fraters participate based on their own personal passion, the availability of their time, and the financial resources they can contribute. As a result, the Alumni Association activities and plans are based on the era in which they attended NWMSU, the area in which they live, special events, and specific fundraising efforts.
Mission of the Alumni Association
The mission of the Delta Nu Tau Kappa Epsilon Alumni Association is to offer multiple ways Alumni can stay connected and engaged with Delta Nu TKE, solely based on the individual members’ preference. The main focus areas of the Alumni Association are:
· Host Social Events for Alumni Members of Delta Nu TKE in specific geographic areas
· Network with Alumni Members of Delta Nu TKE in specific geographic areas
· Mentor the local Delta Nu Chapter of TKE in the normal operation of the Chapter
· Mentor the local Delta Nu Chapter of TKE and its members for the purposes of continuing Education and Personal Development training of undergrad fraters
· Promote continuous improvement of Delta Nu, its members, its house, and its standing with Tau Kappa Epsilon, Northwest Missouri State University and the city of Maryville, MO
· Create Scholarship Opportunities for Members of TKE
· Participate in Community Service and Philanthropic events to improve the areas where we live and to raise money for scholarships and charities
· Regular Communication with Members of Delta Nu TKE both active and alumni
Exclusive benefits for Delta Nu TKE Alumni Association members
· Alumni Newsletter
· Online Alumni Directory Coming soon to www.nwtke.com!
· Children of members are eligible to apply for multiple scholarships through TKE and Delta Nu
· Delta Nu TKE Alumni Association decal
· Alumni Association Membership identification card which may offer discounts on Alumni activities
· Special invitations to and discounts at to Delta Nu TKE Alumni Association sponsored events
· Full access to new website features
· Recognition in the newsletter and membership directory
· Mailed copy of the Delta Nu Review
· Access to search contact database and to premium content on the chapter website
· Potential discounts at TKE-owned businesses
|Annual Delta Nu Alumni Association Membership|
|1 year membership - $50|
|2 year membership - $75 (savings of $25)|
|3 year membership - $105 (savings of $45)|
|Recent Grad (within 1 year) 1 year membership - No charge|
|Lifetime membership - $1000|
|Learn more about the Delta Nu Alumni Association Membership|
The Delta Nu Tau Kappa Epsilon Alumni Association works to foster the TKE spirit among alumni of many generations. This association is chartered as a chapter-based Alumni Association which plans social and philanthropic events and awards scholarships and other funds to collegiate members and students.
What activities will my annual membership fees support?
- General Operations of the Alumni Association to insure its long term viability.
- Maintenance and Enhancement of the www.nwtke.com website.
- Frater database support and development of the “Frater Locator Service”.
- Funding for special projects approved by a vote of the membership.
- Seed money for Alumni activities and events during the year.
- Production and distribution of the Delta Nu Review.
What activities will my membership fees NOT support?
- Payment for expenses associated with the daily running of the Chapter House such as mortgage, utilities, insurance, and regular maintenance and upkeep.
- Funding of undergraduate activities like mixers, or expenses associated with attending Conclave or Leadership conferences. There are special funds for these.
- Special funds managed by the Philanthropic Committee such as the TKE Scholarship fund or the Pete Greve Scholarship Fund, save for offsetting the cost of the outreach efforts.
TKE DN AA Membership Director: Brad Shelton, ΔN 651, Brad.Shelton@nwtke.com or 630-416-9924
For more information on the Alumni Association and how to take advantage of these benefits, please open the attached document on this page.
If you want to lend assistance to any of these activities contact the Frater who is designated the leader of this endeavor. Likewise, if you have some input or see an unfilled need we need to hear from you.
If one of these activities in need of financial support is of special interest to you, feel free to donate. By designating your donation, your contribution will be set aside to help defray the cost of that activity or financial goal. This contribution is voluntary and in no way affects your status with the Alumni Association or the International Fraternity.
Send your non-tax deductible donation to:
Delta Nu Alumni Association
1805 Arabian Avenue
Naperville, IL 60565
Attention: Brad Shelton
If you want to contribute to one of the ongoing Scholarship Funds, these tax deductible checks need to be written to the Foundation overseeing that fund. Your employer may have a matching program allowing you to double the impact of your contribution. Contact the Leader for specific details on donations to a particular scholarship fund. Please visit the Donate page of this website for more information.
|Delta Nu TKE Alumni Association Benefits.pdf||125.28 KB|
|Welcome to the Delta Nu TKE Alumni Association Form.pdf||112.91 KB|